Monday, April 23, 2007

Query: What Is Inside of Boo Hoo Castle?


Dear Sir Chidester,

I think maybe someone sad lives in Boo Hoo Castle! Maybe you and your bird can make them happy or see what is wrong.

Respectfully,

Lady J

_______________________

My Lovely Lady J:

I think perhaps you are right. The gloomy outside of Boo Hoo Castle may give us a hint of what or who might be inside!

If there IS someone sad inside the castle and my job is to cheer that person, I feel confident I will succeed. I am not boasting when I say that I, Chidester the Gumberry, am the funniest nobleman alive. (Only one funnier man existed, back in 1542: Count Coocoo, who kept his entire court in stitches; everyone was bent over laughing so hard that nothing got done and his castle fell into ruins!)

Just to prove that I am indeed the funniest man since Count Coocoo, here is my best joke:

What did the man say to the elephant?

Ooo, here is the answer, my dear: Pack your trunk, we're leaving!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!


Not bad, if I do say so myself!


Ludwig the Noble Bird never laughs at my jokes. She thinks she is a rather funny bird (she enjoys dressing up and dancing):

Boo Hoo Castle, here I come! Chidester the Gumberry, hilarious man, is coming to save you! Fear not!

(Lady J, do you know any funny jokes?)

I remain your most admiring,


Chidester the Gumberry

No comments: